It is believed that even the beauties of ancient Egypt used the black seed oil for weight loss and beauty. It isn’t only safe but additionally valuable to the human body.
How do I take black seed oil?
Black seed seeds can be added to foods, but instead of olive or vegetable oils, there is a special scheme to lose weight. It is designed for two months.
Strictly the rule: Before you drink the oil of black seed, you can not eat. After taking the oil, it is immediately forbidden to eat hot meals and drinks: you have to wait half an hour. In the first month, exclude all simple carbohydrates (sweet, potatoes, pastries, bread, pasta, etc.) from the diet. Use oil at the same time :
- 1 week – 1 teaspoon of oil along with a glass of water ahead of breakfast
- 2 weeks – 1 teaspoon of oil and a glass of water in advance breakfast and evening meal
- 3 weeks – 2 teaspoons and 2 glasses of water before breakfast
- 4 weeks – 1 teaspoon of oil and a glass of water until breakfast.
The second month excludes water from this scheme. At the same time fats are excluded from the diet to the maximum. If you keep a diet diary, remember that the fat was no more than 20 grams a day. Do not forget to observe how the dosage of black seed oil changes :
- 1 week – 1 tablespoon of oil without having drinking water;
- 2 weeks – 2 tablespoons oil without water;
- 3 weeks – 2 teaspoons of oil for half an hour before meals three times a day;
- 4 weeks – 1 teaspoon of oil and 1 glass of water twice a day.
To ensure that the properties of black seed oil going on positively affect your health, do not forget that you need to continue it to include it in your menu as a refueling salad, etc. It really is great for filling fresh new vegetable salads in many different versions. In the cold season, however, you can add it to sauerkraut.
How to choose the black seed oil for weight loss?
The use of black seed oil will only become effective once you have decided on a fresh, high-quality product. Do not forget that in high-quality oil flakes do not swim, there are no sediments and white divorces on the neck. Moreover, the oil needs to be stored while in the refrigerator. When picking up the oil, make sure that it does not touch the metal: Use a wooden spoon or at least a plastic spoon to hold it.
For those who can not tolerate the taste of butter, there is an option such as black seed oil in capsules. Depending on the manufacturer, dosage and dosage regimen may be different, but usually, this is indicated on the packaging.