Lowering cholesterol through diet can help you away from many kinds of diseases such as heart attack, stroke, and many other cardiovascular related diseases. The causes of those diseases are due to a high level of cholesterol inside your body. The treatment that can be done to lower cholesterol with diet instead of drugs is the most recommended option to take as drugs with chemical substance may give you side effects that can lead many health problems in the future.
Lowering cholesterol with diet tips
One of alternative ways that are healthy and safe is by doing a diet. By doing a diet to lower the cholesterol level is the best long-term action that you can do to control the cholesterol level inside your body. You may often have listened to the danger of having cholesterol, however, do you know what cholesterol actually is? How to control cholesterol level in your body?
The source of cholesterol
There are two primary sources of cholesterol in your body, including the one that is being produced automatically from our body and the foods that we consumed. The part of the body that frequently produces cholesterol is liver that can run several certain functions in our body. A study has shown that almost 75% of cholesterol is being produced by the liver and the remaining 25% are from the foods that we have consumed. However, if you keep consuming foods with high level of cholesterol, then it will sooner or later lead to a heart attack.
Keep the balance of cholesterol level in your body
It will cause the serious problem when bad cholesterol and the cholesterol you consume meet. The food intake that is consisting of bad fat will increase the cholesterol level inside your body because it means that our body needs additional cholesterol that later is stuck in the artery that at the end it will stop the blood circulation, the artery flows stopped working and may also cause stroke diseases. That’s why keeping the balance of cholesterol level in your body is very important to do. By changing the food menu every day, you can also be prevented from the heart attack. Some recommended healthy diet menus to lower the cholesterol are including as below :
a. Eat more vegetables and fruits
The best food you can enjoy to lowering cholesterol with diet is by consuming more vegetables and fruits. Besides, vegetables and fruits which do not consist of fats and has low calories level. By consuming more vegetables and fruits every day can help you lowering your cholesterol level
Grains such as nuts, chocolate bread, pasta, and potatoes can be your primary source of energy. Its rich in fiber substances also help you to lower the cholesterol level. However, it is best recommended for you not to consume white flour as it will make your effort lowering cholesterol levels through diet comes into a failure.
Those are all the 3 insights of lowering cholesterol through diet that you should know and implement.