It is believed that even the beauties of ancient Egypt used the oil of black seed for weight loss and beauty. It isn’t only safe but additionally valuable to the human body.
How do I take black seed oil?
Black seed seeds can be added to foods, but instead of olive or vegetable oils, there is a special scheme to lose weight. It is designed for two months.
Strictly the rule: Before you drink the oil of black seed, you can not eat. After taking the oil, it is immediately forbidden to eat hot meals and drinks: you have to wait half an hour. In the first month, exclude all simple carbohydrates (sweet, potatoes, pastries, bread, pasta, etc.) from the diet. Use oil at the same time :
- 1 week – 1 teaspoon of oil along with a glass of water ahead of breakfast
- 2 weeks – 1 teaspoon of oil and a glass of water in advance breakfast and evening meal
- 3 weeks – 2 teaspoons and 2 glasses of water before breakfast
- 4 weeks – 1 teaspoon of oil and a glass of water until breakfast.
The second month excludes water from this scheme. At the same time fats are excluded from the diet to the maximum. If you keep a diet diary, remember that the fat was no more than 20 grams a day. Do not forget to observe how the dosage of black seed oil changes :
- 1 week – 1 tablespoon of oil without having drinking water;
- 2 weeks – 2 tablespoons oil without water;
- 3 weeks – 2 teaspoons of oil for half an hour before meals three times a day;
- 4 weeks – 1 teaspoon of oil and 1 glass of water twice a day.
To ensure that the properties of black seed oil going on positively affect your health, do not forget that you need to continue it to include it in your menu as a refueling salad, etc. It really is great for filling fresh new vegetable salads in many different versions. In the cold season, however, you can add it to sauerkraut.
How to choose the black seed oil for weight loss?
The use of black seed oil will only become effective once you have decided on a fresh, high-quality product. Do not forget that in high-quality oil flakes do not swim, there are no sediments and white divorces on the neck. Moreover, the oil needs to be stored while in the refrigerator. When picking up the oil, make sure that it does not touch the metal: Use a wooden spoon or at least a plastic spoon to hold it.
For those who can not tolerate the taste of butter, there is an option such as black seed oil in capsules. Depending on the manufacturer, dosage and dosage regimen may be different, but usually, this is indicated on the packaging.
Analysis of Body Fat Scale Accuracy
A body fat scale determines the body fat percentage by measuring the bioelectric resistance. The bioelectrical impedance analysis makes use of the fact that different body tissues (body fat, musculature, bones) build up different resistances when current flows through.
An electrical signal travels from one foot to the other. The greater the resistance, the higher the body fat percentage. Adipose tissue blocks or obstructs the signal, while muscles quickly transmit the signal.
The difference in conductivity is due to the different water content of fat and muscle. Muscles consist of 70 percent water, while fat contains only 5 to 13 percent water. Taking into account body size, weight, age, and gender, the proportion of lean and fat mass can be determined.
The currents used are not noticeable and harmless to health. The bioimpedance measurement uses an alternating current with a high frequency (5 to 100 kHz).
Risks and side effects of a body fat scale
A body fat balance and other bioimpedance equipment should not be used by pregnant women and people with a pacemaker. The current flow could affect the pacemaker.
Accuracy of the measurement results of a body fat scale
The error rate of body fat scales is very high. There are multiple reasons for this:
- The current is only passed from one leg to the other and not through the entire body. (Foot to foot measurement). As a result, only the body fat percentage of the lower half of the body is measured.
- Dehydration z. B. after training or alcohol consumption falsifies the result since at a lower salt and liquid level in the body, the current is conducted worse.
- Sweaty or creamy feet can falsify the measurement result.
What should be considered with a body fat scale :
To determine as accurately as possible the body fat percentage with a body fat scale, you should always measure at the same time of day. The last food and drink intake should be the same long ago. Only the results of one and the same body fat scale are comparable. The result is of little importance due to the high degree of inaccuracy. Meaningful, however, is a long-term change in body fat levels.
In women’s bodies, fat measurement with a body fat scale is due to the monthly cycle to fluctuations.